Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Are you hungry? Are you sick? Are you begging for a break?

I'm so completely cynical today - which blows, because I've been this way for the past few days, and it's October; this is usually my happy month.
Today I went and took care of my mom - she has the flu so bad she can barely like, move at all. It's hard to see your mum like that, because she's usually the one taking care of you. Get well soon, you little trooper!

Nick and I are trying to get everything straightened out for our party, but it seems that we keep missing each other and the days are wearing thinner and thinner. In addition to not having everything in it's right place, I have no costume and no money to buy a costume. I love Halloween, it's probably my favorite holiday in the whole year and for money to run extremely tight around Halloween is like the icing on the cake. I barely (well, wait, no. I don't...) have money to feed myself.

This all seems like depressing news, huh? Well, I wish that I had better things to report! Hopefully this weekend will bring the peak that my life is desperately needing right now. *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture... so funny!

    My costume fell through too =/ I never have any money for costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween is a rip-off. They charge like $60 for those crappy quality costumes and then they're like 50% off the next day. I'm not buying a costume so it's no big deal <3

    ReplyDelete