Sunday, October 25, 2009

I WANT YOU!

Hey kitties, watching the weekend come to a close makes me so sad. Weekends seem to be the only time of the week where I can actually think clearly and really drink life in to the fullest.

Friday night Nick, Jonathan, Jeana, Andy-Kyle and I attended Cory's Halloween party. Cory n' his sister made this delicious punch that had dry ice in it and there was a cauldron spewing out fog everywhere, which made it look extree spooky. Woah! Saturday night, Nick and I hung out with Ash n' Ismael in St. Louis, in search of some more indie shots of Citygarden. at night.

In other news my sister and I are in the process of writing the script for our rock opera "The Office Queen" including choice songs from the band Queen. It's going to be epic, like I said, I'll see you on the cover of the Rolling Stone. Oh, and check this out...it epic as well. Who'd of thought that the future Quentin Tarentino went to grade school with me?

Reflecting on the death of this weekend, it makes me look towards the future and when I'll have another good moment in my life...which brings me to my next point...HALLOWEEN!
Please attend Nick and I's Halloween party next weekend. Anybody who's anybody is going to be there and It's going to be so dope that you're going to want to take mental pictures so that you have them forever. Attend!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet flyer! Dry ice is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really wish you could come to our Halloween bash :( boo (no in a scary way, in sad way) haha

    ReplyDelete