Sunday, November 1, 2009

Time Travel

Happy time change everyone!
Not only did we "Fall" back an hour this weekend, it was also Halloween! I love Halloween, because it's during prime-beautiful weather time and I love wearing wigs. My sister had a dope party on Friday and Nick, Cory, Jonathan and I went.


We hung out there for a while then stopped by our neighbor Abby's house party. Abby's party was a really good time too; there were so many people there. Then the cops came and pissed all over the festivites...lame. Cops blow.

Last night was Nick and I's spooktacular bash. God, what a great time. I borrowed two strobe lights, one from Jonathan and one from Mael'. We also replaced all of the bulbs in our house with black lights and Jonathan brought a long huge black light to put at the doorway. The house looked so spooky. There was dancing, beer pong, card games, more dancing, All-4-One karoke, Stove Shots...Oh what a night.

I would say that it was one of our greatest parties ever. It was really good because Nick n' Jonathan did a really good job decorating and we had tasty little snacks for everyone, PLUS there was finally like a real dance party! I vaguely remember at one party during the night, Amanda and I rapped "Gin and Juice" verbadum. Shenanigans.
So I guess that goes without saying that I'm not looking foward to starting another pain-stakingly boring week. Ugh, C'mon Friday! I miss you already!

2 comments:

  1. In that group pic of you guys...my ponytail is slightly in it hahaha! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw fun. Wish I was in town both parties sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete