Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sleepless in Edwardsville

I haven't been able to sleep since Thursday night.
This is why. And I guess it doesn't help that Aliens and things that relate to Aliens are my biggest fear.

Nick, Ashley, Mael', Sarah, Jonathan, Cory and I went and saw this movie on Friday night. Mistake.

I'm not shitting around, this is the scariest movie that I've ever seen in my entire life. What makes this movie so scary is that there is ACTUAL footage in this movie and the public/government/world still doesn't believe this woman. HOW CAN YOU NOT? This woman is emotionally empty and hopeless. She was a normal, everyday person before all this shit started happening in the town where she lived.

Does anyone ever think, what if this is true? What if there is all of this evidence all around us and no one is taking it seriously just because it's in the category of paranormalish. So on that note, I haven't been able to sleep. If you watched the video, clips from this movie keep running through my head. It's to the point to where its even hard to get a shower, cuz I feel like something will be hanging out, outside of my
shower curtain whenever I finish. I know, I'm nuts, however, I'm prepared...

In other news, Nick, Jonathan and I went and saw New Found Glory last night! By some great miracle, Jonathan got tickets for free from Pops, and decided to take Nick and I.
The show was really good because they played a lot of stuff of their self-titled album and older. Also, we hung out by the bar for most of the night, which is always a good time. I don't know when I grew up so much, because pretty much 90% of the population at this show was kiddos with their parents. Wow. I feel so fockin old. What also makes me feel supa old, I have like neck pain from jumping around and bobbing my head. How crotchity is that?? Get me ready for the nursing home. damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment