Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shake That

This week had it's ups and downs...but thus is life, especially mine. All week long, I had been running towards the finish line of Friday night, because Ashley, Ismael, Nick and I were going to LMFAO!This show was unlike any show I had ever been to. The Pageant was transformed into a huge dancefloor. I don't usually go to concerts like this either, because #1 I like club music, but not enough to usually buy a ticket. #2 Skanks galore attend these events.

First to come out on stage was Space Cowboy, which was enjoyable, but he only played for like 20 minutes. Plus, his "Space Girls" weren't good at doing anything but lookin like hose beasts. After Space Cowboy, Paradiso came on, and they were really awesome too. After Paradiso played, Far East Movement came on, and they were insane. They entered the stage in big space helmets, playing a spin on Daft Punk's "Around The World". In the pic below, you can see one of their lead singers livin' it up with the party people in the crowd.
The night took a bland turn whenever Schwayze came one. It was so lame. He played for an hour and by that time, I was just ready to LMFAO and sleep. Then, it happened.
LMFAO took the stage and opened with their mix of "Clumsy". It was insanity. Song after song was high energy and unpredictable. The light show was out of this world; plus the way that LMFAO interacts with the crowd is unlike no other. They played mixes of "Shooting Star", "Boom Boom Pow" and "Love Lockdown". Intensity of the show continued on when they played their first hit "I'm in Miami bitch" with a small alteration of "I'm in St. Louis Bitch". The crowd was pumpin' their fists and getting ignorant. They walked off the stage and everyone in the crowd thought the show was over. Hoe's and Bro's alike started chanting, "Shots! Shots! Shots!" prompting LMFAO to end the show with their dancy hit, "Shots". View it here!

Ismael took a video of the show, which I'm sure is bomb. It will have a view of the screen that during the part where the song goes, "Dah dah dah dah" it was like flashing green and all different colors. It doesn't sound epic right now, but when you see some actual footage, you'll believe me. What a weekend! <3

1 comment:

  1. You pretty much sum'd it up amazingly. I love that video. I'm doing shots this next weekend. HOlla!

    ReplyDelete